How to win at casino roulette
The gamblers of different generations have been trying to find a way to win at roulette. The popularity of slot machines has increased significantly in recent years. The roulette is no longer the dominant offer of the casino, but it still has its fans in land-based and online casinos. On this page you will find a detailed information on how to win at roulette. Are there any working strategies and are they effective?
How to win at online casino roulette:
The main advantage of online roulette is the unlimited number of free spins in the real money play. For example, you may just observe the behaviour of other players (in live casino) and wait for a suitable situation to apply your strategy (for example, the progressive betting system). Let us say we will wager against the dropping sequence. We place a minimum bet on black after 14 reds, then we double it (if you lose) and so on. It all depends on your attention and patience.
The ideal situation to apply your strategy at roulette is:
- The dropping of three identical numbers in a row.
- 14 numbers of one color (big/small, odd/even).
- 12 numbers from one column (dozen) in a row.
- 10 numbers in a row from a six line.
Roulette in a live casino
- When playing roulette against live dealers, the gameplay is watched via a real time webcam. In this case any fraud is excluded – you see everything.
- To apply the strategies which are based on statistics and probability theory, you have to have where to choose from, and the live roulette is a good choice to start from. Without placing any bets, you just watch and wait for an ideal situation to apply your strategies (10 reds, 7 dozens, 3 identical numbers and so on), without spending real money.
- Here is an example of an ideal situation for entering the game. Play the small chances, put on dozens. By using the free spins in the real money play (watching the dropping numbers and the dealer), we wait for the dozen which did not drop for 7-10 times and then start betting. We double the bets if there is a loss. We keep doubling them until we win, and then we start again. This is possible only at online roulette.
- At NetEnt virtual roulette you have the option to get fast spins. The set of the correct sequence is considerably simplified in this case. The game mode is not switched to demo. Just imagine the reaction of the dealers in regular gambling houses when there is a player with 500-1000 empty spins. You may have an ideal situation just at the online casino.
Let us walk through some of the popular ways of winning at roulette. Some of these systems (usually it is Martingale system) are offered as an opportunity to make 500$ a day. The scammers are selling them as the greatest secrets. What systems really work?
Progressive betting system
Depending on the outcome of the previous spin, the increasing or decreasing of bets is the old fashioned method (Martingale method), which has been used for a long time to win at roulette. The minimum bet is made on a color, which is doubled with each loss. After a successful outcome we start from the initial value. In the end, we always win a minimum bet.
The advantage of the system is that the wagering bonus is returned quite fast and the bonus itself gives an additional advantage. The casinos have found a solution for this simple system by limiting the maximum bet:
- Learn more about how the the casino deals with the Martingale system and catches get the players on red and black
The empty spins for the set of sequences
You may use the progressive systems with the help of empty spins. For example, use the free spins in the real money play. After 10-15 spins pay attention on the columns, dozens and color. If you get a column, a dozen, a color and odd/even, you may start betting on the opposite chances (two dozens, columns or the opposite color) by doubling the bet if there is a loss. The quick spin option is more than welcome. It saves a lot of time and allows you to collect the longer number sequences. Find out more about the progressing betting on the following pages:
- Martingale System
- Fibonacci system
Collision game against a live dealer:
This strategy is still quite popular in live casinos. First of all, you must understand what is a wager? Two players play big on the opposite chances (color, dozen, column) at the same table. The essence is simple: to play the bonus as soon as possible and to share the bonus profit among themselves.
- The players agree among themselves (via Skype or chat) on collision bets. By getting the bonuses in a live casino, they log in their accounts which are connected to the same network (eg Casinoluck and NextCasino), or even at the same casino.
- By connecting at the same table, they will simultaneously play against the same dealer. They make collision bets – one on the red, the other on the black, slightly covering the zero.
- By this way all the money is gotten by one of the players, he plays the bonus and successfully requests the withdrawal.
- The main difficulty: to play the bonus in a live casino is usually much harder (here you do not get a total amount of bets, but only a small percentage) or even prohibited.
- The Net profit is about 20% of the deposit bonus of both players.
Another way of collision:
- Player 1 makes a deposit in Club 1 and gets a maximum bonus on the first deposit.
- Player 2 does the same in Club 2. Both Clubs, 1 and 2, are connected to the same network of live casino.
- By making 300 Euros deposits, each of them gets 300 Euros bonus.
- Total real spendings amount is 600 Euros (300 each) and both have 600 Euros on their accounts. By joining a table with a live roulette, Player 1 puts 600 Euros on black, and Player 2 – 550 Euros on red and 50 on zero.
- The bets can be divided into several stages, we take the simplest one.
- Player 1 gets 1200 Euros, and Player 2 loses 600 Euros.
- Player 1 plays the wager at video slots (with a 98% RTP).
- Requests a withdrawal.
- Red dropping. Player 2 gets 1100 Euros, and Player 1 loses 600.
- In this case, the video slots wagering is played by Player 2.
- Player 2 requests a withdrawal.
- The zero may drop quite often, as the game is played on the greatest chances (color, odd, even and so on). Player 2 gets 1800 Euros and plays the wager at video slots.
- Then Player 2 requests a withdrawal.
Example of a quick wager:
- Let us divide our bonus into 100 (hundred) units. There is a 40х wagering. To withdraw 100 bonus money you have to put 4000 (four thousand) in bets.
- You get a 49% of red dropping, black – 49%, zero – 2%.
- You will put 4000 chips on equal chances (red/black, odd/even, big/small) by betting 500 units. Of these, you get 3920 units, and 80 units will go to bet insurance and zero.
- The loss is 80, but we still have 20% of bonus in 100 units.
- Relatively speaking, you may get at roulette a guaranteed win of 20 Euros at each 100 Euros bonus (with a 40х wagering).
- If you get a 35х bonus wagering, the win will increase to 40 Euros at each 100 Euros.
- By playing at Netent slots you may also get a positive mathematical expectation.
Below is a video of live roulette play:
Playing on small numbers and third dozen at the same time
This strategy allow you to win at roulette small amounts with a minimum risk. It is not recommended for every day play, but from time to time you may use it.
- The bottom line is that we bet on small numbers (1-18) and third dozen (25-36) at the same time.
- The only problem may be caused by the "six line" (six numbers) 19-24 and zero.
- For example, we bet 100 Euros on small 1-18 (1 to 1) and 75 Euros on the third dozen (1 to 2).
- Thus, if small numbers drop, we get 25 Euros, and if the third dozen – 50 Euros.
- The overall bet is 175 Euros.
- The strategy should be applied when you get on of the numbers three times in a row: 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 0.
- By using the betting strategies at great chances and the dozen at the same time, you should play big with less spins. It is best to play the deposit in several spins at live roulette and then request a withdrawal.
Below is a video involving the strategy of winning at roulette:
The results of the study:
- To win at online roulette is quite easier than in the land-based casinos.
- Take your time to create ideal situations to apply your winning strategies at roulette. The higher the selection, the lower the risk to lose it all.
- If you do not like the software play, just do it against a live dealer.
- Get the bonuses and enjoy the positive mathematical expectation at roulette.