Why can you not play all casino pokies with a bonus?
In this section, we analyse in detail the question of limitations in the wagering bonus offers in an Australian online casino. Why can punters not complete the wagering in all games? Why are some pokies excluded? How can you use this knowledge to increase the probability of winning? The answers to these questions will be the focus of this article.
How do online casinos bonuses work?
- According to the bonus policy of an Australian online casino, the bonus money is instantly credited to your account and are available for gambling.
- Bonus money can be cashed out after completing wagering requirements.
- The bonus can be cancelled. If bonus money has not been used in the wagering process, your winning shouldn't be removed. Otherwise, bonus money and any winnings are void with the cancelling of a bonus.
- Usually, the maximum bet that is allowed during gambling with an active bonus is from €5 - €10 per single spin.
The casino operators that are on our list of top recommended casinos, generally offer welcome and reload bonuses. The bonuses’ wagering requirements range from 35x to 50x (Fastpay casino).
- Click here if you are not familiar with the concept of casino wagering
Last years a lot of online casinos excluding high volatility pokies from this list. As a rule, table games and live dealer section are excluded from the list, or they only count a small percentage towards wagering. Why?
Why table games are excluded
The main reason for the exclusion for table games is because they have a pretty high RTP percentage and allow the possibility of gambling with minimum risk. In the blackjack or roulette, the RTP (return to player percentage) is close to 99.5%. Online casinos cannot afford to let punters use guaranteed win schemes and quickly meet the wagering requirements.
Why some pokies are excluded
Some pokies are excluded from wagering for the high volatility and high RTP (return to player percentage). As an example is the exclusion of Jackpot 6000 which has an RTP of 98.86% and Mega joker with 99% RTP. The most profitable pokie which is allowed for wagering is Blood Suckers with 98% RTP.
Usually, the following pokies are excluded
Koi Princess, Blood Suckers, Lucky Angler, The Wish Master, Devil's Delight, Dead or Alive, Kings of Chicago, Simsalabim, Victorious, Forsaken Kingdom, Castle Builder, Ladies Nite, Stardust, Peek-A-Boo, Secret of the Stones.
The main reasons for excluding live dealers section from the wagering are:
- The ability to gamble with minimal risk.
- Since the game is a multi-player, it’s simple to negotiate with another player (colluding in roulette) and make counter bets against each other and so gain the necessary amount of wagering.