- Written by Vladislav Dibrov
Diamond Dogs pokie
Exquisite-luxury Diamond Dogs pokie designed especially for the lovers of glamour by NetEnt has become yet another proof that living in luxury surrounded by love is not for only millionaires but also the most successful representatives of the dog tribe. Welcome to an extraordinary world where there are luxury yachts and luxury limousines, and all the rules are set up strewn with a diamond scatter of dogs. The pokie has an RTP of 96.5%, and the maximum winning per single spin is 65 682 coins.
Personal testers opinion about Diamond Dogs pokie
Diamond Dogs is the regular pokie. Nothing special or exciting. The bonus features were triggered in every 109th spin (0.91%). The probability to hit any winning is only 15.91%. Please note that 86% of the total fund will be reserved for the payment in the usual spins, the rest of the 14% is reserved for the bonus and free spin features.
Review and recommendations by the testing team
- In the main game, the pokie often gives winning combinations, but most of them are lower than the stake value. This pokie has the potential for issuing a combination with expensive symbols that gives winning of more than 200x total bets, but this is extremely rare.
- The bonus feature is standard and offers to choose from several prizes. They give small prizes, but the pokie usually offers them in large numbers, and only in rare cases ends a bonus game at the very beginning. The average win is 15x - 30x total bets. Winnings of 2x - 5x total bets are extremely rare, as well as winnings more than 30x total bets.
- Free spins are also extremely rare, but several opportunities to get a big win are offered. During the free spins, all the winnings are multiplied by multiplayer x3, and accordingly, with an expensive combination, the winnings will be huge. Getting a bonus game during free spins also multiplies the win by x3, and accordingly, the average value will be 45x - 90x total bets. The issuance of really expensive combinations is rare and mostly winning combinations in the bonus game are no different from those in the main game. The average win is 10x - 40x total bets.
- We wouldn’t recommend this pokie for games with bonus money, as it’s not possible to fulfil the wagering requirements. When playing with real money, we would recommend a short session (for good luck) to get a bonus game, and maybe the pokie will give an expensive combination. Long gaming sessions are not recommended in this pokie.
The probabilities that are declared by Netent
- The total return to the player percentage (RTP) in Diamond Dogs is 96.5%. Of these, 64.4% are used in the usual spins, in free spins - 10.8%, and in the pick and click bonus feature - 21.3%.
- The probability of triggering the free spins feature is every 189th spin (0.53%).
- The probability of triggering the bonus pick and click feature - every 48th spin (2.1%).
- Maximum payout - 131,364 coins.
The hidden parameters and settings of Diamond Dogs pokie (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering any of the bonus features (pick and click and the free spins feature) is statistically every 109th (0.91%) spin.
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 15,91%.
- Distribution of winnings is 86% in the usual spins and 14% in the bonus.
- The maximum winning during the tests was 240x.
- Volatility is 3,71 out of 20 (low).
- Cycle length is short.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 3,85 out of 10.
- RTP of 96.5% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning in the casino.
Description of the pokie
When you trigger the Diamond Dogs pokie, you will get to the centre of a social life full of exciting meetings and mysterious intrigues. The dark purple background lined with gold reels and the entire screen makes the game even more attractive. Everything here is lit and about luxury. Also, the pick and click bonus feature are to choose which of the dogs to photo.
Symbols and payments
Noble dog decorated with luxurious collars that have substantial sparkling diamonds is ready to bring a prize to each player. Among the symbols that are very difficult to be categorised as usual; you will meet Stone tied with silk ribbon, Kennels, a more likely small villa, bowls, inlaid with jewels, VIP hydrant and a few precious pendants with old carved symbols of the playing cards on them. If you want to win, you will need to collect at least three identical symbols, by placing them in one of the active lines.
- The cheapest are card symbols. They can give winning from 2 up to 120 coins per line.
- Booth, Bowl, Bone and Hydrant have a higher coefficient- 10 up to 600 coins.
- The Wild symbol is a powerful black dog, with a luxurious collar around its neck and impressive fangs.
- Glamorous Chihuahua dressed in furs and diamond has become scatter symbol. Its appearance on the screen three times (or more) triggers the free spins feature (10 free spins with x3 multiplier).
- If you meet 3 symbols of Dogs with a camera in hand from left to right, then welcome to the pick and click bonus round.
Where to play?
- The best place to launch Diamond Dogs for free or real money is Fastpay casino, a 100% trusted gambling site. They will send the money to your payment system super-fast (1-5 minutes), and you will be pleased by the rich choice of casino games they have (over 5000).