- Written by Vladislav Dibrov
How many coins are needed to play pokies in 2021?
The influence of coins number (betting level)
As a rule, in new pokies, the coins placed on the line (level of bet in some pokies) do not affect the payout percentage (RTP). An example of a different type can be the bonus bet at Koi Princess pokie. RTP of 96% is usual and 96,23% (for example) when the bonus bet is activated. Also, there are pokies on which the higher coins bet will raise the RTP as well:
- The usual RTP at Mega Joker pokie with a bet of 1 coin: 76.9%.
- The RTP when betting in 10 coins (maximum betting level), including "the Super meter mode": 89.1% - 99.0%.
- The usual RTP at Jackpot 6000 pokie with a bet from 1 up to 8 coins: 74.9% - 79.2%
- The RTP when playing at a maximum betting level (10 coins): 95.1% - 98.9%
In other pokies (by their rules), the gradation is absent. We can assume that the developers decided not to specify the difference between these modes.
It always makes sense to set the maximum number of coins (play at maximum betting level). You can manage the total stake per single spin, changing the cost of the coin (not their number). It is better to put 10 coins $0.1 each than 1 coin with $1 cost. In any case, RTP wouldn't be lower when you're playing at the maximum betting level. But there is a possibility, that if you're putting a minimum number of coins, it can be much lower.
Where to play?
- Fastpay casino pays money to payment systems and bank cards within a few minutes (up to 5). They have a rich choice of casino games (over 5000) and one of the best customer care in the online gambling industry. You can start playing casino games for free or for real money.