How to win at The Wish Master pokie?
Probabilities of winning and the bonus features, declared by Netent
Before you start to spin the reels of this pokie, you should be ready for a series of loosing. Only 22.8% of the total fund can be won during usual spins. In other words, if you're not activating the features, you will be losing 4/5 of all money that you bet in. During the feature spins (with scrolls) the 73.8% of funds can be won.
Usually, it happens like this: you're losing 100-200 spins in a row, winning less than you're betting in. Getting 1 feature without re-triggering. Then, you re-trigger "the feature" several times, getting additional scrolls during feature spins. For example: triggering "the expanding wild feature", "random wild feature" and "high symbol wilds". In this case, the pokie has a maximum potential of winning, and you can hit a lot. The main problem is, until that moment "can you survive".
Personal testers opinion
Summing up, I want to say a few words about The Wish Master pokie. The idea of the developers is very original. Combine all the bonus features from different games in one pokie – it is lovely. The Wish Master is in line with such pokies as Dead or Alive, Jack and the Beanstalk, Jungle Spirit the Call of the Wild, Pyramid Quest Immortality and Warlords: Crystals of Power.
Hidden parameters and settings
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 38,21%.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 885x.
- The average winning from the bonus feature was 7x.
- Volatility is 8,87 out of 20 (from average to high).
- Cycle length is from average to long.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 2,08 out of 10.
- RTP of 96.8% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
During the testing, the following data was noted:
- The game did not show any sensitivity to cycle changes with spin and max-bet buttons.
- The Wish Master pokie is perfectly tested in free mode.
- No changes were noticed with the increasing or decreasing the total bet.
- RTP (return to player percentage) was 92% for 250,000 spins, which is much lower than the 96.6% declared by Netent. It seems that this machine hits rear but huge amounts.
- The total RTP of The Wish Master is 96.8%. You will win 22.8% during usual spins, and 73.8% in feature (scrolls) spins.
- The probability of hitting any win is 38.2%. It means, the winning will fall quite often (every third spin), but all the hit even can't cover the lost money.
Strategies and tactics
You can hit a big win with three active bonus features at the same time. To have additional features should wait for additional scrolls. Each of them will add a feature and five more spins. The features will work together. For example, bonuses x2 and x3 together give multiplication of all win by 6x.
Let's return to the specific information
- Do not use a progressive betting strategy. While increasing the bet, the pokie starts to pretend that there is no scroll at all.
- Try to play with a multiple of two stakes: €0.2, €2, €20.
- You shouldn't count on big winning with one scroll. When the account balance is enough for 2-5 spins, so the pokie more often issues a scroll and triggers "the bonus feature". As when the balance is empty the pokie collecting money for feature spins, and "the bonus feature" is still active, there is a high probability that punter deposit again of continuing feature spins.
Where to play?
- Fastpay is a casino with no-hassle payouts. You will get your money to payment systems and bank cards within a few minutes (up to 5).