Why you cannot play all games with a casino bonus?
In this section, we analyze in detail the question of limitations in the wagering bonus offers in the casino NetEnt. Why wager with a casino bonus can be turned over in all games? Why rates in some games count only half or a quarter of the cost? How can you use this knowledge to increase the probability of winning? The answers to these questions will be the focus of this article.
How do Netent bonuses work?
- According to the bonus policy of Net Entertainment, bonus money are instantly credited to your account with the possibility of using it to play casino games.
- Bonus money can be cashed out after meeting the wagering requirements of the bonus.
- The bonus can be cancelled, with the preservation of winnings, if the bonus money has not been used in the wagering process. Otherwise, the bonus money and any winnings derived from its use will be cancelled.
- Some games are excluded from the list of eligible games that count towards the wagering. According to the rules, these can be some table games, the slot machine Jackpot 6000 and the live casino games.
The casino operators that are on our list of top recommended casinos, generally offer deposit and reload bonuses. The bonuses’ wagering requirements range from 35x (Mr. Green and Guts Casino) to 40x (CasinoLuck and NextCasino). The bonus offers at Guts Casino and Mr. Green are usually more popular than the ones available at the other casinos mainly because they maintain soft 35x wagering requirements of the bonus money.
Bonus wagering of 35x (or 40x) means that players must wager the bonus money 35 times (40 times) on casino games. For example, you have received a bonus of 100% up to 100 Euros with 35x wagering. This means that you must play through 3,500 Euros (4,000 Euros) before you can request a cashout. However, you cannot bet on all games because some are ineligible for bonus wagering.
- Click here if you are not familiar with the concept of casino wagering
In most cases, only video slots are 100% eligible for wagering. As a rule, the table games and live dealer games are excluded from the list or they only count a small percentage towards meeting the wagering condition. Why?
Why table games are excluded:
The main reason for the exclusion for Net Entertainment table games is because they have pretty high RTP percentage. In the game of blackjack or roulette, the overall rate of return of bets is somewhat close to 99.5%. In roulette players have the opportunity to make bets with minimum risk, thus they are guaranteed to gain the necessary amount of rates without the risk of losing their own money. Naturally, online casinos cannot afford to let players use guaranteed win schemes and easily meet the wagering restrictions.
Why some slot machines are excluded:
Some slot machines are excluded from wagering for the same reason. A clear example would be the exclusion of the video slot Jackpot 6,000 which has a RTP of 98.86%. The most profitable video slot which can be used for the wagering of bonus money is the slot machine Blood Suckers, paying out 98%. For a complete list of NetEnt video slots and their payout percentages, click on the link. You can always find this page on the main (upper) menu of the website under "Netent Games", selecting the subcategory "video slots". Learn more about how to take advantage of the possibility of obtaining a positive expectation of winning by using bonuses in the following article:
Usually the following Netent slots are excluded:
Koi Princess, Blood Suckers, Lucky Angler, The Wish Master, Devil's Delight, Dead or Alive, Kings of Chicago, Simsalabim, Victorious, Forsaken Kingdom, Castle Builder, Ladies Nite, Stardust, Peek-A-Boo, Secret of the Stones.
Live dealer games are also excluded from the list of eligible games that can be played with bonus money. The main reasons are:
- The ability to bet without risk and place bets with minimal risk.
- Since the game is a multi-player it’s fairly simple to negotiate with another player (colluding in roulette) and make counter bets against each other and thus gain the necessary amount of wager bets.
- The work of the casino doesn’t interfere with the live casino software, so it’s difficult for the operator to estimate the statistical component of the bonus offer for this segment.
Despite the fact that live dealer games are usually excluded from wagering, among our partners there are two operators that provide players with the opportunity to claim a 100% live dealer bonus up to 100 Euros. The wagering requirements for these offers are much higher than the standard ones and go up to 50x (bonus + deposit). Learn more about the live dealer bonuses at CasinoLuck and NextCasino, by clicking on their names in the section "Where to play."
How to use:
Obviously, the most generous video slot that pays out over 98% of the bets is ineligible for wagering. Why the video slot Blood Suckers is an exception, its a mystery for us. If you don not using a bonus, you should definitely play these games for real money because the chances of hitting a big win are pretty high.
- Royal Panda casino has recently introduced a new welcome bonus offer available to players from all countries. In summary, it gives a 300% match bonus up to 350 Euros. Details about this offer can be found on the page where this operator is reviewed. Have in mind that this bonus has 35x wagering. Royal Panda is one of our first partners to offer a welcome bonus package given over the first four initial deposits for new players.
- Up next is Guts. It offers a welcome bonus package to all players including a weekly 50% reload bonus up to 350 Euros with 35x wagering requirements. The casino also sends personalized reload bonuses via e-mail. It’s important to note that along with the initial deposit bonus players also get 100 free spins on the slot machine Starburst. Moreover, winnings from the free spins are directly credited to your real money balance, no wagering required. It means that with 10 cents per spin and a max bet of 20 Euros, you get a bonus of 50% without any wagering.
- Another recommended casino is NextCasino. This operator offers many banking options, fast payouts and huge welcome bonus 125% up to 700€.