How to win at King of Cards
It's been long since the launch of the gaming machine. Since the launch, players have come up with millions of strategies on how to win at King of Cards slot. But the strategies do not always turn out to be right. We analysed all the data and suggested using only winning strategies. Carefully study them and make sure to use them in practice so that you can manage to win and break a big jackpot in the slot.
Personal testers opinion
You can get the most significant number of prize credits in the free spins mode. Most often, free spins are activated when you are playing at low rates, up to 20 coins per spin. Optimum in the Kings of Cards slot machine is a bet of 10 coins per spin. With this rate, you can get good rewards and not lose the entire deposit, because the slot does not give large winnings frequently. And you should try to double the small payments, which do not exceed the size of the total bet.
Hidden parameters and settings of the slot (data from the testing team)
- Volatility is 9,78 out of 20 (from average to high).
- Cycle length is from average to long.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 3.71 out of 10.
- The frequency of falling of the bonus is statistically, every 480th spin (0,21%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 24,74%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 75% in the usual spins and 25% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 160x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 85x.
- The RTP of 95% does not allow you to get a positive mathematical expectation.
Secrets of the slot machine
- Selecting a bet: You can play at a maximum stake of 50 coins. But the probability of winning at the King of Cards slot machine, in this case, will be minimal, it is better to put up to 30 coins per spin, adhering to the principle that the rate should be 1,000 times lesser than the amount on the account.
- Free games with an additional multiplier: Since the slot has not many bonus features, it runs free spins quite often. The rate of their activation is affected by the size of the bet. The probability of their launch increases if you play at a rate of 3 coins per spin.
- Playing the risk game: You can double any winnings that do not exceed the allowed limit. But it is better to try to increase only small prizes. After all, you can lose absolutely everything.
- Be patient: The slot machine is very generous, but it should be remembered that the result depends on the number of perfect spins. Play a calm and measured game, adequately assessing your capabilities. The more spins you make in one game session, the more payments you will receive.
- The number of bets lost: If the slot has taken more than half of the originally deposited amount, be sure to complete the game process. Further rotation will lead to success. Although, it may be the opposite. The machine will give you the biggest win.
- Trust your intuition: It is important to trust your intuition because strategies don't always work the way you want, especially, if it concerns the risk game.
Important tips to remember!
- The winnings of 45,000 coins are only available when playing at the highest bid. But think carefully, is it worthwhile to put so much? After all, the probability of a high-paying combination of symbols is minimal.
- The main winnings are presented only in the free spins mode. Waiting for them is necessary.
- If you have a deposit of 500 coins, do not take risks. It is better to choose another slot game.
- The game for doubling is not always available, due to some limitations.
- Most often, prize combinations are formed with low-paying pictures.
- Do not play less than 200-400 spins. This will allow you to recoup and return most of the bets you made.
- A wild symbol increases all the wins in the formation where it took part.
- The rate of 0.30 credits is minimal and does not bring significant rewards.
You can play at King of Cards slot in following Novomatic casinos
- Do not miss your chance to become a member of the Casumo casino loyalty program and get an unlimited number of bonuses and promotions.