At what stakes to play at Netent slots?
We are constantly receiving a lot of questions from our visitors. Many of them have asked us to tell them what Netent slots are best to play and at what stakes? In this article we are going to discuss the profitability of different denominations rates on Netent slots and their effectiveness based on a number of criteria.
Are the Netent games fair?
As far as we know, (it is indirectly confirmed by our testing team) Netent software adheres to the following basic principle - offering equal conditions for all players and integrity of the gameplay. Since online casinos don’t have access to the pay-out settings of slot machines, the gambling process is fully controlled by Netent itself.
However, its widely known that the top priority of all software providers is to catch the eyes of as many players as possible and keep them busy playing their games, ideally, to infinity, in reality, until they run out of money. But which are the favourable stakes and how much profit a player can win? We think the answer is obvious - amount that the software is ready to pay.
The distribution of the prize fund:
Let’s assume that the prize pools of different slots are formed on each coin denomination separately. If it is not then, high-rollers will never get big wining because players who are betting with denominations between €1 and €10 are present in much bigger numbers than those who play in the range of €10 - €100. Let's assume that each video slot is comprised of several prize funds:
- Payments to players who are betting from €0.1 to €10.
- Average players who play with the middle stakes - from €10 to €50.
- High-rollers who play at maximum stakes.
What denominations NetEnt software prefers:
We are going to discuss each of the above mentioned stakes and consider their strengths and weaknesses. The following recommendation is common to all of them:
- Test the games and select the most generous video slots in free mode. You should have a clear idea of the bet denomination you are going to play and what kind of the games.
- Use the recommendations and reviews provided by our testing team for each Netent video slot.
- Consider our recommendations for NetEnt software on learning how to win at the Netent slot machines.
- Check out our recommendations for getting a positive expectation of winning.
- A list of the best Netent slot machines.
Stakes from €0.1 to €10:
It is the time to mention the denominations of up to €10 per spin. A big number of players are playing at the same time with these rates. It is important to understand that all Netent video slots are located on the servers by Net Entertainment and players play the same game no matter in which online casino they have launched it. Read more about this: How do NetEnt slots work. The common aspects for this nominal bet rate are:
- If you have an active bonus, then you'll win big amount of money quite often before completing the wagering requirements, then you will lose it (closer to the end).
- When playing at rates of up to €10 you will often fall into a series of permanent wins or losses.
- It is not recommended to play the hot video slots, because it’s affected by the over-clocking dispersion factor.
Stakes from €10 to €50:
In our opinion, these stakes are the most profitable at Netent casino. After studying the statistics provided by our testing team, we have determined that the largest winning was hit in situations where we have bet between €20 and €45 per spin. So, we can say that the bet range between €10 and €50 is the most profitable. Features of average limit:
- Remember that you cannot use these stakes if you have an active bonus. Therefore, all bonus hunters are excluded from the "drawing" of the prize pool and the chances of a big win are significantly increased.
- There is a chance to trigger a big win.
- Statistically, with these stakes, our testing team has won large amounts in the real money mode.
- Follow the rule of 100 total bets. Briefly, it goes like this: in your money balance you should have enough money to cover 100 bets. For example, if you are wagering €25 per spin, you must have a minimum of €2,500 in your online casino account (depending of volatility of the machine. higher the volatility is more money you need to have in the reserve).
Stakes from €50 to €200:
We believe that only a few hundreds of players from around the world can seriously play with these stakes. Netent software has a unique feature: if a new player makes a large deposit and starts playing big (and his personal data is not present in any Netent online casino), the software recognizes him as a VIP player (Learn more about the classification of the players by Netent software) and gives him a big win in order to keep him for the future loses during high-rolling. When you play at high stakes, have these tips in mind:
- You must have enough money in your account to cover 200 bets in total. That is, if you are wagering €100 per spin, you must have €20,000 (minimum) in your balance. Having smaller amounts in the account, without any transaction history, the odds for big winnings will be very poor.
- Do not claim bonuses. Many operators impose restrictions on the maximum cash-out amount with an active bonus. Wagering €200 per spin and winning €10,000 with an active bonus with a max cash-out restriction means that you can only cash-out a max of €5,000 of your winnings.
- Select games with high RTP and short (fast) game cycles.
- Do not play new games at high rates.