At what bets to play at online slots?
We are constantly receiving a lot of questions from our visitors. Many of them are asking us what slots are best to play from NetEnt and at what stakes? In this article, we are going to discuss the profitability of different denominations rates on online slots and their effectiveness based on some criteria.
- Try to play on different bets at one of the most trusted gambling sites in the world - Fastpay casino.
Are the online casino games fair?
As far as we know, (our testing team indirectly confirms it) the provider's software adheres (especially NetEnt) to the following fundamental principle - offering equal conditions for all players and integrity of the gameplay. Since online casinos don't have access to the pay-out settings of slot machines, the gambling process is fully controlled by the software provider.
However, its widely known that the top priority of all software providers is to catch the eyes of as many players as possible and keep them busy playing their games, better forever, in reality, until they run out of money. But the big question are-which are the favorable stakes and how much profit can a player win? We think the answer is obvious - an amount that the software is ready to pay.
The distribution of the prize fund
Let's assume that the prize pools of different slots are formed on each coin denomination separately. If it is not then, high-rollers will never get big winning because players who are betting with denominations between €1 and €10 are making much more significant numbers of spins than those who play in the range of €10 - €100. Let's assume that each slot is comprised of several prize funds:
- Payments to players who are betting from €0.1 to €10.
- Average players who play with the middle stakes - from €10 to €50.
- High-rollers who play at maxbets.
What denominations the software prefers
We are going to discuss each of the stakes mentioned above and consider their strengths and weaknesses. The following recommendation is common to all of them:
- Test the games and select the most generous slots in free mode. You should have a clear idea of the bet denomination you are going to play and the type of games to engage in.
- Use the recommendations and reviews provided by our testing team for each online casino slot.
- Consider our recommendations for NetEnt software on learning how to win at the Netent slot machines.
- Check out our recommendations for getting a positive expectation of winning.
- A list of the best Netent slot machines.
Stakes from €0.1 to €10
It includes all players with denominations of up to €10 per spin. A significant number of players are playing at the same time with these bets. It is essential to understand that all slots are located on the servers by the provider, and players play the same game no matter in which online casino they have launched it. Read more about this: How do NetEnt slots work. The common aspects of this nominal bet are:
- If you have an active bonus, then you'll win a significant amount of money quite often before completing the wagering requirements, then you will lose it (closer to the end).
- When playing at bets of up to €10, you will often fall into a series of permanent wins or losses.
Stakes from €10 to €50
In our opinion, these stakes are the most profitable at an online casino. After studying the statistics provided by our testing team, we have determined that the most massive winning was hit in situations where we have a bet between €20 and €45 per spin. So, we can say that the betting range between €10 and €50 is the most profitable. Features of normal limit:
- Remember that you cannot use these stakes if you have an active bonus. Therefore, all bonus hunters are excluded from the "drawing" of the prize pool and the chances of a big win are significantly increased.
- There is a chance to trigger a big win.
- Statistically, with these stakes, our testing team has won significant amounts in the real money mode.
- Follow the rule of 100 total bets. Briefly, it goes like this: in your money balance you should have enough money to cover 100 bets. For example, if you are wagering €25 per spin, you must have a minimum of €2,500 in your online casino account (depending on the volatility of the machine. The higher the volatility, the more money you need to have in reserve).
Stakes from €50 to €200
We believe that only a few hundreds of players from around the world can seriously play with these stakes. Netent software has a unique feature: if a new player makes a large deposit, and starts playing big (and his data is not present in any online casino). The software recognises him as a VIP player (Learn more about the classification of the players by the software) and gives him a big win, and like this will keep him for the future loses during high-rolling. When you play at high bets, have these tips in mind:
- You must have enough money in your account to cover 200 bets in total. That is, if you are wagering €100 per spin, you must have €20,000 (minimum) in your balance. Having smaller amounts in the account, without any transaction history, the odds for big winnings will be reduced.
- Do not claim bonuses. Many operators impose restrictions on the maximum cash-out amount with an active bonus. Wagering €200 per spin and winning €10,000 with an active bonus with a max cash-out restriction means that you can use only cash-out a max of €5,000 of your winnings.
- Select games with high RTP and short (fast) game cycles.
- Do not play new games at high rates.
Where to play?
- No matter if you are betting high or small, Fastpay casino is the best place for you. After a win, you will receive the money in your e-wallet within few minutes (up to 5).