- Written by Yana Sliusar
How to win at Orca
Personal testers opinion
Tune into a long game, as Orca slot machine gives out big prizes infrequently. One spin is best set to 60 coins so that you can save your deposit and win in the slot game. In the main game, you can get up to 100,000 coins, but this combination of symbols is extremely rare. But the biggest prizes fall out during the free spins. I recommend you don’t play at the maximum rate and double your small winnings.
Hidden parameters and settings of the slot (data from testing)
- Volatility is 9,56 out of 20 (from average to high).
- Cycle length is from average to long.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 4 out of 10.
- The frequency of falling of the bonus is statistically, every 203rd spin (0,49%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 26,00%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 63% in the main game and 37% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 468x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 65x.
- The RTP of 95.06% does not allow you to get a positive mathematical expectation.
Secrets of the slot machine
- The bet size matters: You will get the highest number of prize combinations if you play at the rate of 20-40 coins. Also, you can win more in the slot playing at the rate of 80 coins.
- Free spins: Be sure to catch the free spins mode. Most often, it is launched if you play at minimum rates which should not exceed 10 coins. But then, the winnings are too small. Of course, it's better to hunt the free games, playing at high stakes. After all, so you can break a big jackpot.
- The risk game: The probability of a red or black card suit falling is 50%. To anticipate or influence the outcome of a risk game is impossible, so do not waste time on empty searches.
- Time to play: The game process on this slot should be as long as possible. You need to make as many spins as possible to win. This is because the game has a very long betting cycle. So, to get the empty spins back, you have to sweat.
- Limits on winning and losing: Be sure to assess your bankroll adequately. Controlling its size, in any case, is important. If you win 40% of the deposit, then pause. Losing more than one-third of the bankroll, you should also stop the gameplay.
- Volatility and percentage of payments: The slot machine has high volatility and average percentages of return. This allows you to hope for a positive outcome from the game, provided that you make at least 400 spins.
Important tips to remember!
- You should not chase the winnings of 100,000 coins. After all, you need to play at the maximum rate before you win such a prize, but it is dangerous.
- You can play back only in the free spins mode.
- After receiving a large prize, always pause.
- To manipulate the frequency of loss of prize combinations in the main game is impossible.
- Increase payments in the risk game, only if the prize is very small.
- It is not recommended to double large winnings, especially since there are some restrictions on its increase.
- Stop the game or do not start it at all, if your deposit has 700 or fewer coins.
- Be sure to monitor your bankroll.
You can play at Orca slot in following Novomatic casinos
- The bonus for new players at Casumo casino is €1200 and 200 Free Spins.