How to win at Crime Scene online slot
The detective genre is much more popular than horror. Therefore, don't forget to include the grey matter or smoke a pipe if you are presenting yourself in place of Poirot or Sherlock Holmes. Read our advice's about how to win at Crime Scene online slot. The deduction is important, but in this case, a significant role in getting the winning remains for the mathematical component. Keep this in mind while you test this slot machine.
Probabilities of winning and bonus features that are declared by Netent
- The largest winning for one spin is 337,500 coins. You can get up to 22,500 coins for a combination of five symbols, and you can win 61,800 coins in the bonus round.
- The probability of hitting any win during usual spins is 30.9%.
- The probability of triggering the bonus feature is 0.83% (every 120th spin).
- The prize pool divided as follows: 67% will be refunded during the usual spins and 29.7% during the bonus feature.
- RTP (return to player percentage is 96.7%.
Personal testers opinion
It is an average in all respects slot. It is old and unpopular now. That facts make influence a lot on prize pool of winnings. I recommend skipping the Crime Scene slot when you are playing for real money.
Hidden parameters and settings of the slot (data from testing)
- Volatility is 4,94 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 4,80 out of 10.
- The frequency of triggering the bonus is statistically, every 217th spin (0.46%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 29,69%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 71% in the usual spins and 29% in the bonus.
- The maximum winning during the tests was 151x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 20x.
- RTP of 96.7% allows obtaining a positive mathematical expectation of winning in the casino.