How to win at Dracula online slot
If you like to read books about vampires, and don't miss a single film with these creatures, if you love chilling stories, then it's time to go to Transylvania to visit the most famous vampire of all the time – Graf Dracula. We want to share information with you on how to win at Dracula slot. Hopefully, it will help you to lose less when the machine is "cold" and to win more when it is hot. The mathematical expectation of winning and our recommendations, you will be able not only to return unharmed but with a great mood and maybe with a good win. Is it real? Let's get on.
Probabilities of winning and bonus features that are declared by Netent
- Total RTP (return to player percentage) is 96.58%. During usual spins - 65.3% and 31.28% are reserved for the free spins and bat features.
- The probability of getting any winning during usual spins is 25.04%. At the same time, in bonus spins, this indicator is equal to 64.24%.
- The probability of triggering the free spins bonus feature is 0.7122% (which is higher than the middle line of all Netent slots. So, you have to make about 140 spins to wait for Dracula and his bride to fall on the reels.
- Netent is not showing any additional information about the Bats feature.
Personal testers opinion about Dracula Slot
Dracula has 4 rows of symbols instead of three standards. An indirect indication of the desire to give the winnings is the emergence of several bats (Bat feature) in a row during the main game. Pay attention that Dracula has middle volatility and has potential on big winning. I recommend you make big bets (10-30 spins) than to play more of a small stake. The potential can be released when you replace all symbols on the playing field during the Bat feature. Wagering rating is also good (6.08 from 10). I recommended this to all fans of similar games.
The hidden parameters and settings of Dracula slot (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus free spins feature is statistically every 161st spin (0.62%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 25,80%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 79% during usual spins and 21% in the bonus free spins and Bat features (mixed).
- The maximum payout during the tests was 204x.
- The average winning from all features (free spins and Bat) was 50x.
- Volatility is 5,3 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 6,08 out of 10.
- RTP of 96.58% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
- Learn more about how to win at Dracula slot.