How to complete a casino bonus wagering?
Quite often there is a situation when a player hit a big win, having an active bonus with wagering requirements. Before him is a task as safely as possible to complete left wagering and withdraw winning. Let's analyse what is grey (not forbidden in the rules) and white (allowed) ways to complete wagering.
Grey and white ways of wagering in a casino
To understand which of the wagering methods are white and grey you need to read the rules (terms and conditions) of an online casino. You can do this by opening the home page of the online casino's website and clicking on the link at the bottom of the page - "terms and conditions".
Below we list grey ways to complete wagering. As a rule, these methods are not prohibited by terms, but the simplicity and obviousness of gambling with minimal risk cause us to doubt in the legality of their usage. Be sure to read through all terms and conditions before using these methods.
- The classical scheme - red and black, equal rates almost blind zero. The wagering requirements are met very quickly without the possibility loosing your balance. The average loss will be 2.7% of the bets (1/37).
- The same trick can be spread out over a dozen or close to three dozens or betting on three columns.
- You can use rates with minimal risk. This minimizes the dispersion, placing 35 of the 37 numbers or close to a third and a dozen small numbers.
If your bonus wagering is restricted from bets in a live casino, then you can use the strategy that lets you quickly complete the wagering requirements on these games. Read the details on this page:
Along with those ways, which are usually prohibited casinos, there are completely legal ways safe wagering. Let's look at them.
Obtaining a positive expectation
If you play at an online casino and the wagering requirements of your bonus are 40x, you can use the way to get positive expectation of winning. With a small bet and the right game, you can safely complete wagering requirements.
- Please read the article on getting a positive expectation of winning at an online casino.
- Look at all RTP (return to player percentage) and hidden data (volatility, wagering rating and probability of triggering the features) of all Netent games in the block of free casino games.
- Test games in free demo mode. Select the slot in warm or hot mood.
- Choose the stake that fits the volatility of the machine (the more volatility will be, more stakes on the balance you need to have). Remember that NetEnt online casinos often restrict the maximum stake when a player has an active bonus. If your stake will be is higher than €5 (or €0.5) per line, you should check terms and conditions about such restrictions.
- Set auto-play to the maximum value (1,500) and relax. Pay attention that sole slots need player to act (push the button) to start the bonus free spins feature or to click during pick and click feature.