How to win at Secrets of Christmas
Like all gifts and now you can get them not only on holidays. Open the winter surprise from NetEnt and looking under the Christmas tree, choose what you like the most. Our testers, in turn, will tell you how to win at Secrets of Christmas slot to get out of the box not familiar cubes or machine, but a real Christmas surprise.
At this time in front of us, we see a new graphic version of my favourite Secrets of the Stones slot. This is a controversial decision to alter the slot machine from the theme of the druids and the magic of Christmas. However, in NetEnt ventured to take this step.
Probabilities of winning and bonus, declared by Netent
- The slot machine pays in the main game only 56.87% of the made bets from the general fund. But 39.85% of the put coins will be reserved for payments in the prize rounds. Based on these data, the total percentage of the payout is equal to 96.72%.
- Any winning in this slot drops out with a probability of 38.87%. This indicator applies only to regular spins. But in bonus games, the probability of getting any prize depends on the active special functions, and it is equal to 46.3-92.7%. By the way, getting three scatter symbols and activating the bonus will not be so easy. After all, the probability of catching this pay combination in any spin is 0.78%. In simple words, only 1 spin of the 129 spins can activate this bonus.
The hidden parameters and settings of Secrets of Christmas slot (data from testing)
Hidden parameters and settings of Secrets of Christmas slot (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus feature is statistically every 133rd spin (0.75%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 39,04%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 61% in the usual spins and 41% in the bonus.
- The maximum winning during the tests was 476x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 51x.
- Volatility is 9.42 out of 20 (average to high).
- Cycle length is average to long.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 2,64 out of 10.
- RTP of 96.7% allow getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
The strategy of the winning
- We have seen the existence of Santa Claus, who can still leave gifts when we are conducting the test of the Secrets of Christmas slot in free mode.
- But when you are having received one gift, you always want more. Try to influence the cyclical, changing the size of the bet.
- The highest number of coins can knock out during the free spins. And you have the opportunity to collect additional bonuses before that.
You can play at Secrets of Christmas slot in following Netent casinos
Do you want to have fun in New Year's Eve? Then take a look at the party in casino online. There is already handing out Christmas bonuses and other gifts that not only having a good time but, trying to translate our tips to get a good win.
- You will get 20 big spins for $1 if you are giving the preference for Play fortune casino. You will be awarded the cashback automatically if you use the deposit bonuses.
- Are you searching for a place where you don’t need to send your passport to verify your account? Then go to the light in TTR casino. Besides, all the payoffs are transferred to the player almost immediately within 15 minutes.