Why Net Entertainment casino
What makes the NetEnt software different, what we should pay attention on and what makes the video slots of this manufacturer to stand out? Also we are going to talk about the bonus policy of different playgrounds: deposit bonuses, no deposit bonuses and free games.
Net Entertainment company:
Net Entertainment company was established as a software developer for online casino. The emphasis is placed on the slot machines, but also there are board games: Roulette, Poker, Blackjack. Few years ago the Swedes launched their live casino thus closing a big gap. Net Entertainment has chosen a standard way of selling their products. They don't sell licenses for individual games, but provide an entire block of games on certain conditions.
On those conditions the online casino gives the developer a portion of profits. Usually it is a ratio of 80/20 in favor of the casino. And NetEnt is largely responsible for payments. When players win, the network adds the shortfall to payments to the operator. If the player wins the jackpot, the operator pays only 10% of the amount and 90% is paid by network Net Entertainment. That is why the operators are genuinely happy when the player hits the jackpot.
The requirements to partners:
In order to get the Net Entertainment games listed the casino must meet the following requirements:
- Contribution of 200.000 Euros to the amount of the security deposit in the event of a big win. What it's done for: in case of bankruptcy or other financial problems of the casino, the player receives the money directly from the network. Also the security deposit may be used for the payment of 10% of the jackpot.
- Full compliance with the laws of Malta. The constituent documents and the registration data of Netent casino must conform to the requirements of the Gaming Authority of the Republic of Malta.
- Operator's willingness and ability to work according to the rules of the company: to withdraw winnings within the established deadlines, to possess a competent customer support and host bonus offers in accordance with the rules.
On the other hand from the 2016 there are a lot of White labels which can help to open an Net Entertainment casino with lower costs. Be careful.
Netent games features
- The slots of the Swedish company are characterized by high dispersion, i.e. the difference between the minimum and maximum win could be huge. For example,video slot aliens allows to win more than 500,000 coins at a rate of 150 coins. So you can theoretically get an amount that is thousands of times greater than the initial bet rate. During the testing period of the slot Jack and the beanstalk, our tester won 75,000 Euros at a rate of 25 Euros.
- Our second tester, playing at Creature from the black lagoon slot machine won more than 80,000 Euros at a rate of 150. The possibility to get a really big win at a small rate favorably distinguishes the Net Entertainment games from those of other manufacturers.
First deposit bonuses and free spins
- All company operators offer welcome bonuses to their new players. Typically, the wagering (the wagering is...) is from 35 to 40х for bonus money. The bonuses usually range from 100 to 300 Euros; and in the percentage ration from the first deposit – from 50% to 200%.
- Free spins are frequently offered by operators on the release date of a a new slot machine. Usually it is 10 free spins. However, it may be a number from 10 to 50. The money won on them are generally considered to be a bonus and it must be played as well. The wagering can range from 35 to 40x. Check out no deposit bonuses list.
The player will be asked to verify his/her account when the withdrawal amount is over 2400 euros. And it doesn't matter whether this amount is fully withdrawn or divided into several cashouts. Netent Casino reserves the right to verify the player's account in the following cases:
- Win with the help of no deposit bonus (learn more about no deposit bonuses).
- Win with the help of free spins (learn more about free spins).
- The operator suspects the player in cloning accounts in order to get repeat bonuses.
- The operator suspects the player in frauding (collusion and so on).
- The IP address of an existing player.
- The casino has reason to believe that the player will lose money when hesitating to withdraw.