Gambling and Online Casinos in New Jersey
Gambling has a significant impact on the history of New Jersey. They were used to finance military expeditions and education like the building of Queen's College (Rutgers University) and the College of New Jersey (Princeton University).
Gambling in New Jersey encompasses different types of gambling, which include sports betting, lottery, horse racing, casino games, and others.
New Jersey, Delaware, and Nevada are the only state in the USA that has law approving the activities of online casino games.
New Jersey has more than 20 online casinos, which all have the government-issued license with Atlantic City standard. They all operate according to the rules and regulations of the state. Most of these online casinos are in affiliation with offline casinos like Hard Rock, Harrah's, Ocean, Tropicana, Wild Wild West, and others.
Most importantly, gamblers should look out for a special badge from the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (NJDGE) on any online casino site. This shows if they are legal and they have the government license to operate or not.
What Games Are Available To Players In New Jersey?
There is a vast array of casinos and gambling games accessible to gamblers in New Jersey. Players can try out their luck on any of these games:
- Roulette: Roulette is one of the most popular sports in New Jersey (here is an article about how to win from roulette). It originated in Paris 2 centuries ago, which named after the French word little wheel. It possesses 3 versions, which are American roulette, French Roulette and European roulette.
- Blackjack: Blackjack is also one of the most played games in new jersey casinos. It is the American type of the twenty-one game. It involves a player or more competing to win against the dealer. The game has less complicated rules.
- Craps: Craps is one of the favourites of gamblers in New Jersey. It could be described as a game of chance because it is played using dice, whereby players make wagers on the result of the rolls. This game requires much fewer tools since it can be played anywhere.
- Baccarat: Baccarat is another game of luck with a less complicated structure. It is a card game that involves comparing and played by two hands, which are the player and the banker. The outcome of the baccarat coup includes the player, banker, and tie.
- Video Poker: Video Poker is an ideal game for players that do not want to face a real opponent. The game is played directly on a console with five cards draw poker.
Video Poker comes in two types, which are single lead and multi-hand games. Single hand involves one deck and while multi hand requires more than one deck.
Is Gambling Legal In New Jersey?
The New Jersey gambling law permits gambling in its environment but with rules and regulations guiding them. It authorizes only licensed casinos to operate (the best online and 100% trusted casino in our site is Fastpay). The New Jersey casino control commission regulates the activities of casinos, and they allocate appropriate punishment to illegal casinos and violators of the rules set by the government.
The legal age suitable for gambling in New Jersey is 21 years old. It is allowed for minors to visit casinos, but it becomes illegal when they remain on the gambling spot, take acholic drinks, and gamble.
Violators of these rules are fined $1000-$5000 with a driving suspension of 6 months. However, social gambling does not have a minimum age.
How to register at NJ Online Casino
The registration for New Jersey online casino is simple and easy with less strict processes. So far, you are 21, and you aren't barred from playing online casino games for any reason; signing up for an online casino will be just a tip of an iceberg for you.
- Do your research and choose the best online NJ casino with a government-issued license
- Proceed to the platform of your chosen casino and click the signup button.
- Provide the information requested by the site, which includes name, email address, date of birth, and sex.
- Fill in your security questions and answers and confirm your email address.
- If you are applying with a smartphone, proceed to download their mobile app on play store or iOS store.
NJ Online Slots
New Jersey online casinos have every slot game you want. Either you love the old or new games, five-reel slots or the multipliers or any other slots, the NJ online casinos have everything you want.
Here are the five best casino slots in New Jersey
- Cash Spin: Cash Spin is a production of Bally technologies. It involves a three-reel game and a fantastic wheel that offers a bonus.
- Cirque du Soleil Kooza: Cirque du Soleil Kooza was created in 2007 by Cirque du Soleil. It features five-reel, four-row slot, and a stage backdrop.
- Imperial Wealth: Imperial Wealth is a production of Konami. It features five-reel, three-row slot, and 30 pay lines. It offers players 45 cents as its minimum bet.
- Quick Hit Platinum: Quick Hit Platinum is a production of SG digitals. It is a 5-reel and 30 pay lines online slot NJ games with the minimum bet amount of 30 cents.
- Hot Roll Super Times Pay: Hot Roll Super Times Pay is one of the popular online slot games in New Jersey with three reels and 20 pay lines and seven-bar symbols.
Available Deposit Methods
Here are the available methods for you to deposit fast and securely on any online casino games.
- Credit Card or Debit Cards: These are one of the most popular payment methods, and virtually every casino accepts credit as a deposit.
- Wire transfer: Although not all casinos, but most of them will allow making aa a deposit through wire transfer.
- Bitcoin: Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency and its accepted for deposit by most casinos
- Paypal: Paypal is a secure method payment that is used by most online casinos in new jersey.
- Netteler: Netteler is another online method payment that is accepted as a deposit by most casinos.
Where to play?
- We highly recommend you play at Fastpay casino. With their VIP bonus program and fast payouts (up to 5 minutes), we believe they are one of the best gambling sites in the online casino industry.