How to win at Blood Suckers online slot?
If you choose Blood Suckers slot machine in online casinos, you get maximum RTP (return to player percentage) of 98%. Online casinos usually do not exclude this slot from the list of the games in which you can complete bonus wagering requirements. Low volatility and short cycle are the reasons for the significant popularity of this slot. Let's find out how to win at Blood Suckers slot.
Probabilities of winning and triggering of bonus features declared by Netent
- The RTP (return to player percentage) is 98%. This is one of the highest numbers in the Netent slot line (excluding Mega Joker and Jackpot 6000).
- During usual spins, RTP is 52%. Pick and click bonus feature - 20.1%, the free spins feature - 12.9%, winning with 2 scatter symbols - 13%.
- The probability of hit any winning during the next spin is 46.4%. You can get 3 scatter symbols and trigger the free spins feature in every 200th spin. Statistically, "pick and click bonus feature" is triggering in every 50th spin.
- Maximum winning per single spin is 101 460 coins. Maximum winning during "pick and click bonus feature" is 20 320 coins.
Secrets, strategies and tricks
- Blood Suckers was one of the first slot machines of NetEnt. Several years ago, it was innovative: RTP of 98% was like a holiday, and two bonus features were exiting.
- I experimented with various tactics for winning at Blood Suckers online slot. I noticed that this game responds well to changing of cycles with spin and max bet. During testing, the machine responds better on the following stakes: €1, €10, €50 and €100 per spin.
- Usually, if you see that Blood Suckers do not want to pay-out (taking your money), after 100-200 spins - it is a good idea to leave this slot machine in the current session.
- During the testing period, more than 300,000 spins were made. The RTP that we have received during testing was 99.2%. This data is slightly higher than the declared 98%. It seems that we have got Blood Suckers slot in "hot mood".
- Get more information on how to get a positive mathematical expectation of winning at NetEnt online casino.
- If you ask me to characterise Blood Suckers slot in one word - I will say: "Recommend!" Do several test spins and look at the result.
Statistics of testing
- The frequency of triggering the bonus free spins feature is statistically every 191st spin (0.52%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 44,52%.
- Distribution of winnings is 84% during usual spins and 16% in bonus features.
- The maximum winning during the tests was 262x.
- The average winning from the bonus feature was 31x.
- Volatility is 4,16 out of 20 (low).
- Cycle length is short.
- The rating of the slot machine for bonus wagering is 6,40 out of 10. Bonus hunters can use Blood Suckers for completing bonus wagering requirements.
- RTP of 98% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of the winning in the casino. This is one of the highest RTP at all Netent slots.
How to win money at Blood Suckers slot
This slot machine almost always remains "hot", which tells us at once about a few things:
- The cycle is short, which means that you need to have at least 100 total bets on your account balance to increase the chances of passing through the whole cycle to trigger the "pick and click feature".
- Your current winning will be doubled when two scatter symbols appear. But coefficients of winning on the lines are reduced.
- The probability of getting any winning in the current spin (including scatter symbols) is 46.4% (only via lines - 42.9%). Any winning with scatter symbols is 6.1%.
- The probability triggering the free spins feature is 0.5% (every 200th spin).
- The probability triggering the pick and click bonus feature is 2.1%.
- The maximum winning is 90,000 coins (€ 45,000). In the main game are 30,000 coins, during free spins are 90,000 coins, in the bonus game are 20,320 coins, simultaneous winning is 101 460 coins.
- RTP (return to player percentage) is 98%.
You can hit big winning only in the bonus feature or during the free spins feature (with x3 multiplier). The coefficients of the pay-out during usual spins are low. For example, if you play at a total bet of € 50, the fall of five vampires will bring you only €1,000.
During the "pick and click feature" you can win more than 4000 coins. The free spins feature gives you 15 spins with an x3 multiplier. For example, if you play at a total bet of €10, you will receive free spins in the equivalent of €450 (10 * 3 * 15). Triggering "the free spins feature" you're getting cash payment €50 (x5). I suggest you should forget about Blood Suckers until next month after a big win.
Pick and click feature as an indicator of the machine's mood
During the bonus feature, you can identify what the current mood of the machine is. After an unsuccessful choice of the coffin, carefully look at the coefficients which were in the remaining coffins. The more you see high multipliers, the hotter slot is. If you see a coffin with 4000 coins winning (when playing maximum level), it means that machine is hot, and you still have chances for a big win.
Blood Suckers is especially popular at bonus hunting. A lot of players try to complete bonus wagering requirements here.
Where to play?
- TTR casino cash out's money a few minutes.