How to win at The Wish Master online slot?
On this page, we will talk about the strategies and tactics that will increase your chances to win at The Wish Master slot. The online casino game was developed with a long cycle of winning and extremely high volatility. The maximum payout is 900,000 coins. Read the detailed description of the slot and try to play it here:
Probabilities of winning and the bonus features, declared by Netent
Before you start to spin the reels of this slot, you should be ready for a series of losing spins. Only 22.8% of the total fund can be won during usual spins. In other words, if you're not triggering the features, you will be losing 4/5 of all the money that you bet. During the feature spins (with scrolls) the 73.8% of funds can be won.
Usually, it happens like this: you're losing 100-200 spins in a row, winning less than you're betting and getting one feature without re-triggering. Then, you re-trigger "the feature" several times, getting additional scrolls during feature spins. For example: triggering "the expanding wild feature", "random wild feature" and "high symbol wilds". In this case, the slot has a maximum potential of winning, and you can hit a lot. The main problem is, until that moment "can you survive".
Personal testers opinion
Summing up, I want to say a few words about The Wish Master slot. The idea of the developers is very original. Combine all the bonus features from different games in one slot – it is lovely. The Wish Master is in line with such slots as Dead or Alive, Jack and the Beanstalk, Jungle Spirit the Call of the Wild, Pyramid Quest Immortality and Warlords: Crystals of Power.
Hidden parameters and settings
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 38,21%.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 885x.
- The average winning from the bonus feature was 7x.
- Volatility is 8,87 out of 20 (from average to high).
- Cycle length is from average to long.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 2,08 out of 10.
- RTP of 96.8% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
During the testing, the following data was noted:
- The game did not show any sensitivity to cycle changes with spin and max-bet buttons.
- The Wish Master slot is perfectly tested in free mode.
- The behaviour didn't change with the increasing or decreasing the total bet.
- RTP (return to player percentage) was 92% for 250,000 spins, which is much lower than the 96.6% declared by Netent. It seems that this machine hits rear but huge amounts.
- The total RTP of The Wish Master is 96.8%. You will win 22.8% during usual spins, and 73.8% in feature (scrolls) spins.
- The probability of hitting any win is 38.2%. It means, the winning will fall quite often (every third spin), but all the hit even can't cover the lost money.
Strategies and tactics
You can hit a big win with three active bonus features at the same time. To have additional features should wait for additional scrolls. Each of them will add a feature and five more spins. The features will work together. For example, bonuses x2 and x3 together give multiplication of all win by 6x.
Let's return to the specific information
- Do not use a progressive betting strategy. While increasing the bet, the slot machine starts to pretend that there is no scroll at all.
- Try to play with a multiple of two stakes: €0.2, €2, €20.
- You shouldn't count on big winning with one scroll. When the account balance is enough for 2-5 spins, so the slot more often issues a scroll and triggers "the bonus feature". As when the balance is empty the slot collecting money for feature spins, and "the bonus feature" is still active, there is a high probability that player deposit again of continuing feature spins.
Where to play?
- Fastpay casino pays money to payment systems and bank cards within a few minutes (up to 5). Their VIP bonus program for loyal players is one of the best in the online gambling industry.