How to win at Starburst pokie?
In this section, we collected materials that can help you to increase the chances to win at Starburst pokie. All strategies, tactics and recommendations are based on the experience, observations and the results of testing. A detailed description of the pokie and the demo are available on the next page:
Probabilities of winning and features, declared by the provider
- Before you start spinning, you should consider a few things. The RTP (return to player percentage) is 96.1%. It consists of 68.7% during usual spins and 27.4% during re-spins with wild symbols (stars).
- The probability of hitting any win in usual spins is 22.7%.
- The probability of getting the wild symbol and trigger re-spin feature is 8.4% (every 12th spin).
Personal testers opinion
This pokie is a classic choice for beginners. There are no bonuses except "wild re-spin feature", spins are quick, and the rules are simple and understandable. Due to low volatility, it will be very complicated to win a big amount from small stakes. The process of playing €100 per spin occurs as follows (on my own experience) if there is no money in the prize pool, gradually reducing the winning cash and our account balance will return to the beginning. If there is money in the pool, the balance will increase over 30-50 spins. After hitting a big win, there will be a series of empty spins.
Hidden parameters and settings of Starburst pokie (data from testing)
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 22,46%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 100% in the usual spins.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 438x.
- The average winning from the re-spin feature was 7x.
- Volatility is 4,24 out of 20 (low).
- Cycle length is short.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 5,97 out of 10.
- RTP of 96.1% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
How to win at Starburst pokie
During the testing of Starburst, we have made more than one million spins. As a result of observations, the following data were collected:
- The dispersion (volatility) of winning is explained by a large number of gamblers playing at the same time.
- The pokie has a short cycle and low volatility.
- The pokie showed sensitivity to stakes €0.5, €5 and €50 per spin. Results at these stakes were 34% higher.
- Here you can try to use the strategy of changing cycles with spin and max-bet buttons.
- The machine showed the sensitivity to changing the number and value of coins.
The popular pokie from Netent
Starburst pokie is popular and almost always "Hot". The maximum payout in Starburst pokie is 50,000 coins for one spin of the reels. So, playing €1 for a coin, you can win up to €50,000 for one spin.
- Get more information about "hot" pokies
Where to play?
- Fastpay casino pays money to payment systems and bank cards within a few minutes (up to 5).