How to find a profitable online slot in a casino?
During usual gambling, a profitable slot machine is an illusion. The player does not have a positive mathematical expectation in any of online slots. It means that online casino is always in the positive balance, no matter what you do. But to be in positive balance, it needs long distance - months, years. At smaller intervals, the player may have a strong advantage. You need to understand how to choose the most profitable online slot that is hot and ready to pay money.
How to choose from this manifold the most profitable slot machine? Or at least a ten video slots? Which of machines are hit and which are cold at the moment? There is no single-valued answer to these questions, but we can offer you our version. And there you have to decide for yourself whether it suits you or not. First, let's take a look at the main factors that you should pay attention when choosing an online video slot.
How to choose a video slot on the return
RTP (return to player percentage). These three letters should be familiar to any experienced gambler. This is an indicator of slot's profitability on the long distance. For example, you can take Blood Suckers video slot. Its RTP is 98%. This means that while you are passing the full cycle, the video slot will return 98% of all bets that were made. This is a theoretical indicator. You do not need to be intuitively oriented to it and to ignore all other factors. And that's why.
Let's compare Blood Suckers and Geisha Wonders (RTP 93.4%) video slots. The second slot may be more profitable than the first one. Why? Well, because the period is too short. What are thousands of spins compared to millions? Just nothing. At such a short distance anything can happen, and here everything depends on luck.
Let's go further. Another important factor is the volatility (dispersion). It characterises the frequency and amount of winning in a specific slot machine. The higher is the volatility, the more potential this machine has, but longer you will have to wait for a big winning. The lower volatility is, the more often small winning will come, but the big winning will be very rare.
A good example is Dead or Alive slot machine. It is an excellent video slot, but it can take away money for months. And if you catch a lot of wilds in the free spins – it will give a huge amount, as they say, "from the heart". This is the principle of high volatility. This is an indicator of "riskiness". Also, as you know: higher is the risk, better is the reward.
These two factors are maybe decisive. But there is a third moment - slot's cycle of winning. The length of the cycle theoretically shows those same periods when the video slot is "on the return" or when it ruthlessly swallows money not offering anything in return. For example, the length of the cycle Arabian Nights slot machine is very long (because there is a progressive jackpot), and in Evolution video slot the length of the cycle is short. The winning here falls more often, but their amount is small. The length of the cycle is showing how often the accumulated prize pool will be given in big winning to any of the players. You can get additional information on the following pages:
- How to win at Netent slots?
- Hidden data of Netent slots
- Hidden data of Microgaming machines
- Secrets of Yggdrasil slots
The algorithm of choosing
Well, let's pass with you to more practical things. There is everything that you need to do to find the most profitable slot machine:
- Choose 10 video slots with a high RTP. Thanks to God, NetEnt produced a huge number of decent slots, so the choice is excellent. We recommend choosing slots with RTP above 96%. Choose a slot machine to your taste, but with a high percentage of payouts.
- Check out the hidden data (volatility, the probability of triggering of features, wagering rating) of all Netent slots. You can choose as high volatility or low volatility ones. Here everything depends on the preferences of each player. Let's say that in recent years, slots with high volatility are more popular. In this case, it is important to correlate the slot's volatility with your bankroll. If you only have money for 50 - 100 bets – that will be not enough to play at Dead or Alive. It is always better to have the cash for 500+ spins in slots with high volatility.
- Carefully study the hidden parameters of the slot machines and the tester's recommendations at the section how to win Netent slots.
- Testing in the demo mode. The demo mode of NetEnt slot machines is unique. In it, they work the same as when playing for the real money. Take the list of chosen slots and start testing each of them in the free mode. So, you will not lose a cent and reveal the current mood of each of them.
- You should look at the result of the game. What do you need to pay attention to? First of all, on the frequency of triggering the bonus features, how often the winning are and what is their amount. The action you see, the higher is the probability that the current slot is hot, and it is now on the return.
- Play for real money. Let's say, you found a couple of slots and tested them. Everything is perfect. You start spinning for real money and getting big winning. You should stop in time and more to the next one. Once the slot has stopped to give winning, you can go to the next slot that was tested. If you cannot find slots that are hot, you can try to choose different developers. For example, Microgaming, NYX, ELK Studios. However, we cannot be sure that testing in demo mode is working of these companies.
- Choose a trusted online casino. We strongly recommend that you play only in trusted online casinos to be sure that slots are licensed, and winning will be paid to you without any problems.
- How to win in the casino with the help of mathematics?
- The theory of prize pool of winning in online slots
- If a player can influence on the slot?
Where to play
- If you can find the video slot on the return in TTR casino, you will receive your winning on your e-wallet within 15 minutes.