List of Netent pokies with big potential
Let's return to the topic of dispersion, volatility and cycle of winning in Netent pokies. In which can you win more money at the same stake? What identifies the dispersion and frequency of winning and why can you win in some pokies a more massive amount than in others? Maybe you will say that it is all about the RTP (return to player percentage): the higher it is, the more we can earn on the distance. You will be right only to some extent.
Many punters orient themselves exclusively on the percentage of pay-out (RTP) while choosing a pokie. In my opinion, much more important is the internal setting of the cycle of the winning and the dispersion (volatility). On this page, you will find a list of high volatility pokies in Netent and their hidden data.
List of high volatility Netent pokies
As longer "cycle of winning" is, the more potential pokie has (higher volatility). High volatility means risky game - punter can lose a lot in a row, but the "hit" can be extremely big. The main problem of high volatility pokies is that player should survive until the "hit" of big winning.
|Logo||Name of pokie
|The probability of dropping out the bonus||Fund allocation
main / bonus
|The cycle of winning/losing
|Devils Delight||97.6%||200 000||Average||8.31||92% / 8%||Average|
|Creature Black Lagoon||96.5%||200 000||High||0.67%||67,5%/ 29,1%||Very Long|
|Dead or Alive||96.8%||54 000||High||0.66%||71.1%/ 25.7%||The longest|
|Jack and Beanstalk||96.3%||600 000||High||0.59%||71.5% / 24.8%||The longest|
|Mythic Maiden||96.6%||600 000||Low||0.67%||74,2%/ 24,2%||Short|
|The Wish Master||96.8%||900 000||Average to high||-||22,8% / 73,8%||Average|
|Wonky Wabbits||96.5%||390 000||Average||wild
|Thunderfist||96.7%||1 121 500||Average to high||0,9%||64,3% / 32,4%||Average|
|Stickers||96.69%||80 000||Low||9.98%||29% / 71%||Short|
|Sparks||96.56%||80 000||Low to average||-||100%||Average|
- Devils Delight pokie with RTP of 97.6% allows you to win a lot, but only in a "super free spins feature" (if you can collect all souls in the bonus features). But if you “survive” until the end of the cycle and there is not enough money in the prize pool to generate super big winning, then "unlucky" super free games will run empty, and the cycle will restart.
- "Creature from the Black Lagoon" pokie looks similar to "Jack and the Beanstalk". Both of these pokies allow you to get a 1000x+ winning if you be lucky enough to pass through all the steps of the bonus feature.
- "Dead or Alive" pokie allows you to win a lot if you catch "wild" in the line during "the free spins feature". It will add you 5 free spins and pay "super big winning" during every spin (wilds are sticky).
- "Mega Joker" pokie has RTP of 99%, and it can give big winning during spins on the top field (super meter mode).
- Wish Master pokie has an extremely "long cycle of winning", and either does not give anything or gives a lot. For maximum potential, it is necessary to catch three scrolls, one of which is expanding wild.